It's ok, I'm wearing really big knickers by Louise Rennison

I enjoyed this book it made me laugh. I have read the other books in the series and I think they are brilliant. Louise Rennison is a great author I think that the books she writes are suitable for my age group. There is the main character called Georgia Nicholson, she is paranoid about her nose she thinks it’s massive. There are nine books in the series. Georgia’s best friend is called Jas. She is funny she wore big knickers with a mini skirt. This is my favourite book out of the series because it was funnier than the rest of them. There was a movie out this year about the first book and this book and another called ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’. I think the books are better because they give more detail and description.

The Skeleton.

Search This Blog