How pretty do the shelves look?


I've added a pile of new stock to the Adult Fiction - so much I've had to switch out some of the display shelves!

I've also created a 'Adult' Graphic Novel section which includes titles like Watchmen by Alan Moore and Older Teen Manga.


Reference has also seen some changes - I've reduced the collection but I've added Ripley's Belive it or Not, Guinness Book of World Records 2012 and 2012 Top 10.

Also now found in reference are the Issues series. They now sit next to Essential Articles (which are in the pretty coloured folders on the bottom shelf)  which will hopefully make finding resources for a discursive eassy easier!

I've also added new stock to the upper library non-fiction collection. Keep an eye out for -

Alex's Adventures in Numberland: Dispatches from the Wonderful World of Mathematics by Alex Bellos

Special Forces War on Terror: True Stories of the Deadliest Missions Behind Enemy Lines in Afghanistan and Iraq by Nigel Cawthorne

Flags of Our Fathers; Heroes of Iwo Jima by James Bradley and Ron Powers

Life and Laughing: My Story by Michael McIntyre

Mud, Sweat and Tears by Bear Grylls

Catch Me Before I Fall by Rosie Childs and Diane Taylor

Search This Blog