The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

 The Hunger Games are set in the near future in a place called Panem (America). The main character is called Katniss Everdeen. She volunteers to take part in the games to save her little sister Primrose. In the hunger games it can end two ways, if you win you are famous if you lose it means death. The other tribute Peeta Mellark joins her in the games. Only one can survive in the arena!

I have read all three books and they are great, when i finished one book I had to get the next one the next day. Every ending was a cliff-hanger. – owlninja1

I have read the first book and I want to read the other two books. It is very exciting and every chapter ends in a cliff-hanger. It is my type of book because it has adventure, death, love and comedy. I highly recommend it. – redangrybird10

Book review by owlninja1, redangrybird10

Search This Blog