Marley and Me by John Grogan

John & Jenny were young couple in love, with a perfect little house and not a care in the world. Then they got married and brought home Marley, a dog a wiggly brown furball of a puppy. Like the would never be the same.
A compelling, addicting true story of love hope and eternal friendship, this book is so fantastic. I couldn’t put the book down. It even made me cry at the end. I would recommend it to you. Hope you enjoy.

By Minnie me from tv.

Marley and Me is about a young couple, Jenny and John who are so happy together. Jenny wants a baby but John isn’t so sure and surprises her with a puppy. Marley is a golden lab who is very energetic and mischievous. Their life soon turns around. I absolutely love this book and would say it’s the best book I’ve read in ages. Marley and Me is a very touching but funny book and film.

By Marley ♥!

Search This Blog