Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler


About Frozen Fire
Frozen fire is about a girl called Dusty & her brother is missing. She gets a phone call from a strange boy saying he is dying, but in a weird way it is all linked to her missing brother, & she tries to find him. But Dusty is not the only one trying to look for the boy and she will be in loads of danger!

Did I Like It?
I really enjoyed this book. It was really creepy and secretive. It kind of sounded real because some people do get weird phone calls but it was at the part when you found out he was not real that made it a bit unreal .My favourite character was Dusty because she was the brave one who did not let anything get in her way to find out what happened to her brother. I would recommend this book to teenagers .I would like it if they made a movie of it.

By Hunnie Bunnie x-

Search This Blog