Marley & Me by John Grogan

John & Jenny were young & deeply in love, with a perfect little house and not a care in the world. Then they brought home Marley, a wiggly yellow furball of a puppy.Life would never be the same.
A compelling, addicting true story of love hope and eternal friendship, this book is so damn fantastic. I could never put it down. It even made me cry at the end. It made me laugh so much that I pulled a muscle in my solar plexus. Just get it.
By Barry Soap
Jenny and John were just young and were in love, they had a house of there own and they never had a care in the whole world. Then they bought a cute little puppy and took him home, they called him Marley J.
His fur is a golden colour and he looks like a fur ball. When Jenny and John got Marley their life changed.
He loved to chew things like the picture below.
When I read this book I was laughing because it was so funny. J
By Marley (the puppy) J

Search This Blog