Laura's been reading....

Divergent by Veronica Roth

The book is about a girl who feels she doesn't quite fit in and decides she wants a new life and ends up fighting the system. She also finds her true love.
It was quite well written. I liked the topics it covered and it made me think about our own society. I have also really gotten to love the characters.

Star rating *****  



Insurgent by Veronica Roth

It's the second book in the Divergent series. The book is about a girl called Tris who realizes her society is corrupt and war starts to break out. Even though she is not on the Erudite side, she still tries to find a way to get an important file that reveals the history of the faction system. I liked the book but I really long for hearing her thoughts more and I don't really get to do that.

Star rating ****

Search This Blog