Football Fever

2014Missing the ubiquitous World Cup coverage now the games are over?  While you wait for the new football season to start, why not check out some football autobiographies? Here are a couple recommended by pupils...


"My Decade in the Premier League" by Wayne Rooney.
If you’re a football fan, you will enjoy this book. This book is all about Wayne’s time in the Barclays Premier League. It shows you his time playing for Everton and his time in Manchester United. I liked this book because I am a fan of football, I support Manchester United and Wayne is a great player.
By Jimthelad7

"I Said No Thanks" by Nacho Novo

This is the autobiography of Nacho Novo and is a very interesting book about a footballer's career. He talks about his achievements on and off the pitch and his losses as a Rangers player. He also explains why he turned down a new contract.
I like this book because it is very entertaining and tells you a lot about his life. It is interesting to find out a lot about him. 
By football boy.



Search This Blog