Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

The book is part of the hush hush sequence... “Tell Patch I want a word with him,” the man called after me. “Tell him if he doesn't come out of hiding, ill smoke him out.I’ll burn down the whole of Delphic Amusement Park if that’s what it takes.” I glanced over my shoulder warily. I didn’t know what Patch had got himself mixed in, but I had an uncomfortable feeling swelling in my stomach. Whoever this man was... he meant business.... When I read the book and I had to stop it was always at a good bit, I thought I wouldn’t like it but I did. I do want to get the other book that she has done because it a really cool book and I would love to meet Becca myself. I love her book and I hope I get the full 'Hush, Hush' sequence and read the first one to the end so I'll get to know the story more. There are another 3 books (hush,hush), (crescendo), (silence) that's the ones I need to get and my friend told me the other books are really good. I’m not one of those people who loves reading books but I love reading horror books and crime. By clover

Search This Blog