I’d tell you I love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Everyone should read... ‘Gallagher Girls: I’d tell you I love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You’ by Ally Carter. Book 1 of the Gallagher Girls is about a school for girl geniuses who are trained to become spies. Nobody in the local town knows that it is a spy school they simply think it is a school for snobby, posh girls. Cammie Morgan attends this school – she is fluent in 14 languages and can kill a person in 7 different ways (including one way which uses a piece of uncooked spaghetti). She is a street artist which means no-one see’s her unless she wants them to. The school can teach many things but not about boys. When Cammie and her friends go on a mission to tail their teacher, her friends get caught but not her. Even her very advanced teacher doesn’t notice her but a boy does, what is she going to do? This book is unbelievably good and will get you engrossed for hours – you will not want to put it down. With so much happening in Cammie’s spy/girl life you will want to find out what happens when she, Cammie the Chameleon, is no longer a chameleon. By the Chameleon

Search This Blog