Starcrossed By Josephin Angelini

About... A girl who meets a boy and hates him at first but thinks he is handsome. She then finds out that they have something in common and they become really close friends. Lucas helps her through things and they end up kissing. Soon after that she gets told that they two can not be together. They both belong together but ther gods will keep them apart. Why should everyone read this book ?... You should read this book because I really enjoyed it. I then gave the book to my cousin and she enjoyed it. At the start it is kind of confusing but 3chapters into it you will not be able to put the book down. This book is kind off like Twilight but I would say it is better and I cant wait until May when the next book comes out! Its your loss if you do not read this book! Code name... In <3! 147

Search This Blog