My Desperate Love Diary by Kelly Ann.

My Desperate Love Diary by Kelly Ann.

This book is romantic, girly book that will keep you turning the pages! This is the blurb:
‘Kelly Ann is fifteen and desperately in love with G - the biggest idiot in school. Her best friends Liz and Stephanie can see how awful G is - and also that Kelly Ann's quietly gorgeous friend Chris is madly in love with her. But Kelly Ann stumbles along blindly, unable to see what's right in front of her eyes. Navigating her way through teenage embarrassments, sick-filled parties, awful love poetry and green condoms, Kelly Ann is a hilariously endearing character and one every female reader, whatever age, will be able to relate to.’

There is a series of these books, including: My Rocky Romance Diary, My Now or Never Diary and My Disaster Dates Diary. I would recommend this book for 13-16 year olds. It is a fantastic read! It will make you laugh, smile and shout at the book with rage. Many teenage girls will be able to relate to this book and you are immediately drawn to the life of Kelly Ann. It’s all about the ‘difficulties’ of a normal girl teenage life. Relationships, boys, crushes and being in love! As soon as I had finished this book I went to get the next one!


Rosiecheeks:)

Search This Blog