H. I.V. E. by Mark Walden

H.I.V.E is short for The Higher Institute Of Villainous Education. I am reading this and am thoroughly enjoying it. It is about two boys Otto and Wing who were forced to go to a school to teach them how to be bad but great. The school itself is heavily guarded but is in a tropical volcano.Contact with the outside world is strictly forbidden. They were knocked out and each child must have displayed some sort of attribute recently. I am only just starting to find out what Otto done to earn a place. He was an extremely smart boy and would easily get classed as a genius. At first he attended public school but could already read. He complains about already knowing everything. His carer agrees she would supervise him and tell the government she was teaching him. The orphanage is very old is very old and is starting to become dangerous. The government are trying to close it but Otto has got a top secret plan to save the orphanage. Unfortunately I have not got much further but next week I will nearly be finished.

By Mark Watton

Search This Blog