Charlie Bone and the Wilderness Wolf by Jenny Nimmo

This book was written by Jenny Nimmo.it is about a school of students that have different abilities. For example someone can understand wolf call and Charlie Bone can look at a photograph and can understand what is happening in the photo like the person background and what they are thinking. I have only read 105 pages but it is action packed and it is a very good book. I'm not a very good reader but I love this book and Jenny Nimmo doesn't used hard language she uses language that I can understand. I don't normally finish a book but I really want to finish it. People should read this because it is very good and it describes things really well. Jenny Nimmo makes people who might not think would be evil, evil. for example Daghart.

Anrom Nroh

Search This Blog