Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

I am writing about the first Twilight. I haven’t finished the book yet but I’m looking forward to the end. I have read about ten chapters. I am discovering why it’s called twilight. Twilight is mentioned in the book a few times.

This book is about how Bella meets Edward (a vampire). Bella is a new girl in Forks and has met some new people and some people from when she was younger. Her dad is chef Swan of the Forks police. There was an awkward moment between the Cullen’s for the first time but Bella and Edward fall in love.

I love this saga. I’ve seen all the movies so far. I can’t wait till I finish this book.
By Alice



Twilight is about a girl Bella she likes Edward but he leaves her and she was upset. Edward is a vampire.
It was really good and funny.

by Ash

Search This Blog