Darren Shan

My Book Report is on The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan. This story is about Jebel Rum a young boy who is from a family of executioners and whom wants to also be an executioner but doesn’t have the strength. And so the young boy sets out and an amazing and eventful quest to find the fire god with the aid of his slave. But will he have the courage when the time comes to kill the slave and win invincibility? The reason I like this non fiction thriller is because you are always on the edge reading never knowing what is going to happen next. Darren Shan is one of my favourite authors and I love his books especially this one. I recommend it to 12-16 year olds.

by TrUfFzZzZ


Lord Loss By Darren Shan

This book was really good. It is all about demons and magic. Its is about a boy called Grubbs who goes to live with his uncle and there he learns about magic and demons. During his stay he makes a couple of friends.

He finds out that one of them is a werewolf.

This is a very good book and I would recommend this to demon lovers.

By Jimmy bob (a.k.a god)

Search This Blog