CHERUB Series by Robert Muchmore

Title- Mad Dogs
Author- Robert Muchamore
Age range- S1-6

What is it about:
This book is about a boy named James who lives on a secret campus called Cherub. James is sent on a mission to try and infiltrate an enemy gang.

What I think off it?
I think this is a great book, it is exciting because it kept me reading it right to the end. I highly recommend it to all pupils in the school.

By Your Daily Comrade

Shadow Wave by Robert Muchamore

This book is about a secret organisation that turns orphans into secret agents. On a mission a tsunami hits Malaysia and the agents have to help clear the mess up. But while they help the villagers of Malaysia there is a new hotel being built and the villagers lose their homes. The agents are not very happy so they make a plan…
I think this book is amazing and funny.

Search This Blog