Kill Swap by James Lovegrove

This book is about a boy aged 14 called Jack Jennings. His family are in trouble because of debt. His dad has a huge gambling problem. They need to get rid of the loan shark ruining there lives.

I really enjoyed this book because it’s one I couldn’t put down. Once I started I couldn’t stop as there are so many mysteries throughout every chapter. I would definitely recommend it to both boys and girls.

By The Kill Swap Reader


Kill swap is about a boy called Jack Jennings who’s fathers debt destroys his family, then the letter comes through the door, “Trouble Fix ltd”.

This book is a great book, but I warn you when you start reading you will find it so hard to put down.

You should definitely read this book before you die you will love it.

By ??????????

Search This Blog